- Robinder G. Khemani MD, MsCI , Neal J Thomas, MD, MsC, Vani Venkatachalam, MD, Jason P. Scimeme, MD, Ty Berutti, MD, MS, James B. Schneider, MD, Patrick A. Ross, MD, Douglas F. Willson, MD, Mark W. Hall, MD, Christopher JL Newth, MD, FRCPC, On behalf of the Pediatric Acute Lung Injury and Sepsis Network Investigators (PALISI)Comparison of SpO2 to PaO2 based markers of Lung Disease Severity for Children with Acute Lung Injury. Comparison of SpO2 to PaO2 based markers of Lung Disease Severity for Children with Acute Lung Injury. Crit Care Med. 2012 Jan 5. [Epub ahead of print]
- Randolph AG, Vaughn F, Sullivan R, Rubinson L, Thompson BT, Yoon G, Smoot E, Rice TW, Loftis LL, Helfaer M, Doctor A, Paden M, Flori H, Babbitt C, Graciano AL, Gedeit R, Sanders RC, Giuliano JS, Zimmerman J, Uyeki TM; Pediatric Acute Lung Injury and Sepsis Investigator's Network and the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute ARDS Clinical Trials Network. Critically Ill Children During the 2009-2010 Influenza Pandemic in the United States .Pediatrics. 2011 Dec;128(6):e1450-8.
- Faustino EV, Patel S, Thiagarajian, R, Cook DJ, Northrup V, Randolph AG. Survey of pharmacologic thromboprophylaxis in critically ill children. Crit Care Med 2011; Mar 17, epub ahead of print.
- Santschi M, Jouvet P, Leclerc F, Gauvin F, Newth CJL, Carroll CL, Flori H, Tasker RC, Rimensberger PC, Randolph AG. Acute lung injury in children: therapeutic practice and feasibility of international clinical trials. Pediatr Crit Care Med 2010; 11:681-689.
- Spinella PC, Dressler A, Tucci M, Carroll CL, Sanchez R, Hume H, Sloan S, Lacroix J for the Pediatric Acute Lung Injury and Sepsis Investigators Network. Survey of transfusion policies at United States and Canadian children’s hospitals in 2008 and 2009. Transfusion. 2010 Nov; 50(11):2328-35.
- Gauvin F, Spinella PC, Lacroix J, Choker G, Ducruet T, Karam O, Hébert PC, Hutchison JS, Hume HA, Tucci M on behalf of the Canadian Critical Care Trials Group and the Pediatric Acute Lung Injury and Sepsis Investigators (PALISI) Network Association between length of storage of transfused red blood cells and multiple organ dysfunction syndrome in pediatric intensive care patients. Transfusion. 2010 Sep; 50(9):1902-13.
- McArthur J, Pettersen G, Jouvet P, Christensen M, Tamburro R. The care of critically ill children after hematopoietic SCT: a North American survey. Bone Marrow Transplant April 19, 2010 (Epub).
- Karam O, Tucci M, Bateman ST, Docruet T, Spinella PC, Randolph AG, Lacroix J. Association between length of storage of red blood cell units and outcome of crucially ill children: a prospective observational study. Crit Care. 2010 Apr 8; 14 (2):R57
- Randolph AG, Meert KL, O'Neil ME, Hanson JH, Luckett PM, Arnold JH, Gedeit RG, Cox PN, Roberts JS, Venkataraman ST, Forbes PW, Cheifetz IM; Pediatric Acute Lung Injury and Sepsis Investigators Network. The feasibility of conducting clinical trials in infants and children with acute respiratory failure. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2003 May 15;167(10):1334-40.
- Randolph AG, Wypij D, Venkataraman ST, Hanson JH, Gedeit RG, Meert KL, Luckett PM, Forbes P, Lilley M, Thompson J, Cheifetz IM, Hibberd P, Wetzel R, Cox PN, Arnold JH; Pediatric Acute Lung Injury and Sepsis Investigators (PALISI) Network. Effect of mechanical ventilator weaning protocols on respiratory outcomes in infants and children: a randomized controlled trial. JAMA. 2002 Nov 27;288(20):2561-8.
- Willson DF, Thomas NJ, Markovitz BP, Bauman LA, DiCarlo JV, Pon S, Jacobs BR, Jefferson LS, Conaway MR, Egan EA; Pediatric Acute Lung Injury and Sepsis Investigators. Effect of exogenous surfactant (calfactant) in pediatric acute lung injury: a randomized controlled trial. JAMA. 2005 Jan 26;293(4):470-6.
- Curley MA, Hibberd PL, Fineman LD, Wypij D, Shih MC, Thompson JE, Grant MJ, Barr FE, Cvijanovich NZ, Sorce L, Luckett PM, Matthay MA, Arnold JH. Effect of prone positioning on clinical outcomes in children with acute lung injury: a randomized controlled trial. JAMA. 2005 Jul 13;294(2):229-37.
- Randolph AG, Forbes PW, Gedeit RG, Arnold JH, Wetzel RC, Luckett PM, O'neil ME, Venkataraman ST, Meert KL, Cheifetz IM, Cox PN, Hanson JH; for the Pediatric Acute Lung Injury & Sepsis Investigators (PALISI) Network. Cumulative fluid intake minus output is not associated with ventilator weaning duration or extubation outcomes in children. Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2005 Nov;6(6):642-647
- Lacroix J, Hebert PC, Hutchison, et al., for the TRIPICU Investigators, the Canadian Critical Care Trials Group, and the Pediatric Acute Lung Injury and Sepsis Investigators Network. Transfusion Strategies for Patients in Pediatric Intensive Care Units. New Engl J Med 2007; 356:1609-1619.
- Bateman ST, Lacroix J, Boven K, Forbes P, Barton R, Thomas NJ, Jacobs B, Markovitz B, Goldstein B, Hanson JH, Li HA, Randolph AG. Anemia, Blood Loss, and Blood Transfusions in North American Children in the Intensive Care Unit. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2008 Apr 17.
- Tamburro RF, Thomas NJ, Pon S, Jacobs BR, Dicarlo JV, Markovitz BP, Jefferson LS, Willson DF; Pediatric Acute Lung Injury and Sepsis Investigators (PALISI) Network. Post hoc analysis of calfactant use in immunocompromised children with acute lung injury: Impact and feasibility of further clinical trials. Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2008 Sep;9(5):459-64.
- Rouette J. Trottier H. Ducruet T. Beaunoyer M. Lacroix J. Tucci M. Canadian Critical Care Trials Group. PALISI Network. Red blood cell transfusion threshold in postsurgical pediatric intensive care patients: a randomized clinical trial. Annals of Surgery. 251(3):421-7, 2010
- Willems A. Harrington K. Lacroix J. Biarent D. Joffe AR. Wensley D. Ducruet T. Hebert PC. Tucci M. TRIPICU investigators. Canadian Critical Care Trials Group. Pediatric Acute Lung Injury and Sepsis Investigators (PALISI) Network. Comparison of two red-cell transfusion strategies after pediatric cardiac surgery: a subgroup analysis. Critical Care Medicine. 38(2):649-56, 2010